There isn’t really a way to sugarcoat this - cancer is one of the most horrible diseases known to mankind. It affects not only the person who’s sick, but goes on to ravage the lives of the people closest to that person. Every single day, scientists search for ways of combating the diseases - truth be told, some of the best CBD oil for cancer can help you do just that.
CBD, in of itself, is still a discussion-provoking topic among enthusiasts and researchers alike. However, there’s new (and somewhat new) evidence suggesting that cannabidiol can help prevent cancer cell growth and spread. In this article, we’ll take a look at 7 top-tier options for the best CBD oil for cancer treatment.
Let us not waste any time and get right into it.
Ranks #1 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Different CBD concentration levels
- + Broad-spectrum CBD oil
- + Products tested by a third-party lab
- + Hemp sourced from the US
- - Not enough information on certain claims
- - Some customers talk about the taste not being up-to-par
- - User reports on bad customer support experiences
cbdMD is one of the most well-known CBD product providers in the current industry. This doesn’t only concern the best CBD oil for cancer, though - the oil and other products of the company are used by many people who just want to alleviate pressure and anxiety or general stress.
The thing that makes cbdMD stand out of the crowd the most, is the fact that the brand sells broad-spectrum CBD oil. Not a common sight to see!
While looking for the best CBD oil for cancer treatment, you’ll likely notice that the vast majority of the companies you come across sell either full-spectrum oils, or complete CBD isolates. However, there’s a “middle ground” - it’s called broad-spectrum.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil combines multiple different cannabinoids derived from the cannabis sativa plant together with cannabidiol in order to create an “entourage effect” - the oil is going to be potent, but will have little-to-no amounts of THC within it.
If you were to believe cbdMD, however, their CBD oils are THC-free - as the brand puts it themselves, the amount of THC in their products is “undetectable”.
Each person looking for the best CBD oil for cancer will have different wants and needs when it comes to their products - some want to alleviate nausea and anxiety related to treatment (especially chemotherapy), others might use CBD to prevent the before-mentioned growth of cancer cells.
Either way, it’s good to know that there are oils out there that will suit most of the people’s wants and needs - cbdMD offers jus that.
It’s also worth mentioning that the company bases their CBD in coconut oil - fractionated coconut oil is one of the best sources for MCT, and helps your body absorb cannabidiol and its fellow compounds much smoother and quicker.
What is the Price of the cbdMD CBD Oil for Cancer?
The prices for the cbdMD option of the best CBD oil for cancer are:
The prices truly seem to be in-line with what the company provides - broad-spectrum, potent and fractionated coconut oil-based CBD oils.
Exclusive cbdMD Coupon
Don't miss this limited-time opportunity to save big. Use this special 15% off coupon code, choose top-rated cbdMD products & improve your well-being!
Ranks #2 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Good potency
- + Natural mindset
- + Grown, farmed and processed in the US
- - Shipping can get expensive
- - Some products might have a lesser CBD concentration than advertised
CBD oil has many uses - it can help people deal with drug addictions, relieve anxiety and stress and, as we’ve already established, deal with cancer and treatment side effects. Surely, the worse your situation is, the stronger the product you’ll need - Charlotte’s Web customers claim that potency isn't an issue for the brand’s products.
In addition to being rather potent, one of the more notable features of the Charlotte’s Web CBD oil is that it tastes rather good. Now, you might initially think that this is a non-benefit, but hear me out - it’s actually one of the better features when it comes to the best CBD oil for cancer.
You see, if you’re looking at where to buy CBD oil for cancer, and are currently undergoing chemotherapy, chances are that you’re not particularly hungry. Chemo has a way of draining the very life out of you - most people who go through it experience a loss of appetite, nausea and often feel like they’re constantly on the verge of throwing up.
Even when it comes to the mixture of CBD oil and cancer, you should keep in mind the fact that, if the oil is without any added flavors, it’s going to taste… Well, let’s just say that it’s not going to be pleasant - most people describe the taste as “earthly”.
Dealing with unpleasant tastes isn’t ideal when you’re on the verge of being sick. Charlotte’s Web alleviates this issue by somewhat pleasantly-tasting CBD oil.
What is the Price of the Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil for Cancer?
On the topic of Charlotte’s Web offering customer the best CBD oil for cancer treatment, the prices of the company’s products look something like this:
Naturally, you’ll also receive the ability to get a full refund in the first 30 days, if you happen to change your mind about the purchase.
Ranks #3 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Plenty of products to pick from
- + CBD oil tested with 3rd party labs
- + The company uses coconut oil as the CBD oil base
- - Some people complain about the potency of CBDistillery's products
CBDistillery, same as most of the other brands on this list, is one of the leading CBD oil providers in the industry. The company offers a vast array of products to pick from - ideal for anyone looking for the best CBD oil for cancer, who’s also open to some other products, such as chews or topicals.
The oil products sold by CBDistillery are based out of fractionated coconut oil - this means that your body should have a rather easy time taking in and absorbing the actual cannabidiol. This is great if you’re on the hunt for the best CBD oil for cancer, since it can be difficult for your body to absorb anything, especially during treatment.
CBDistillery also tests all of its products independently. This is a huge deal, though it might not be too big of a surprise - all of the top-tier CBD brands do this. Independent lab tests help you - the customer - figure out whether or not the company is legit, if it’s product’s are in-line with all of the regulations, and if it truly offers some of the best CBD oil for cancer treatment.
What is the Price of the CBDistillery CBD Oil for Cancer?
On top of selling some high-end CBD oil and other products, the CBDistillery also does so in rather affordable price tags. Take a look:
When it comes to the topic of CBD oil and cancer, CBDistillery should definitely be somewhere near the top of your list of products.
Ranks #4 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Natural
- + Full-spectrum CBD oil
- + Third-party lab tested
- + Different levels of potency available
- - Lack of CBD product variations
- - Some customers aren't too happy with the taste
As the name likely implies, NuLeaf Naturals sells some natural, GMO-free CBD oil. This means that the hemp from which the cannabidiol (and other compounds) is extracted is grown organically, without the use of growth enhancers or other chemicals.
Furthermore, the products offered by NuLeaf Naturals are also produced in the US - this means that they are governed by all of the rules and regulations in place, and so you’re going to receive the best CBD oil for cancer the brand has to offer.
Do note that the oil is full-spectrum - it should suit anyone who’s currently going to cancer treatment and experiencing pain, anxiety and fatigue. Full-spectrum products are rather potent, so you shouldn’t worry about any issues regarding the products being “too weak”.
As with any other high-end CBD oil provider out there, NuLeaf also tests its oil independently, with third-party labs. This guarantees consistent quality, and allows you to rest assured that you purchase is what you’re going to receive, too.
What is the Price of the NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil for Cancer?
The NuLeaf’s CBD oil product prices are, as follows:
Additionally, you can return the unopened and undamaged products within the 30-day window from your initial purchase.
Ranks #5 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + No THC (within the isolates)
- + 3rd party lab tests
- + Tasteless
- + Affordable
- - Product variety could be broader
- - The pure CBD isolates might lack a bit in potency for some people
Medterra is one of the seemingly-rare brands that offer its customers CBD isolates.
As you may know already, full-spectrum CBD oil comes with the “best bang for your buck”. Then comes broad-spectrum CBD oil - many people looking where to buy CBD oil for cancer choose to go with this option, since it’s often well-balanced between potency and purity.
CBD isolates, on the other hand, are the purest form of CBD products that you’ll come across. These products contain zero amounts of THC in them, and are thus loved by certain specific groups of people, especially because this fact alone makes them a lot more accessible in many more areas and regions.
The only issue that some people looking for the best CBD oil for cancer might face with Medterra’s isolates is the fact that they lack a bit in potency. It makes sense - since there’s basically nothing more than cannabidiol in the oil (meaning, no other cannabinoids from the hemp plant), the effects are going to be less-potent, too.
If you’re a CBD newbie, however, or if you don’t need (quote, unquote) “strong” effects, it should still be sufficient.
What is the Price of the Medterra CBD Oil for Cancer?
While Medterra might offer some less-potent products than the other CBD product providers on this list, the prices of the oil do showcase that, in the best way possible:
Definitely one of the more-affordable CBD oil and cancer options out there!
Ranks #6 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Organic hemp grown in the US
- + THC-free
- + Potent
- + Friendly customer support
- - Taste won't suit everyone
- - Missing some essential 3rd party lab test information
Lazarus Naturals is a company that aims to break the stereotype that CBD isolates can’t be as potent as, say, broad-spectrum products.
Is the brand successful in doing so? Well, somewhat - judging by the customer reviews, the majority of them are satisfied with the potency aspect of their oil products.
Lazarus also grows its hemp in the US, which means that the processes of growing and farming are regulated by all of the respective laws and policies.
The oil being an isolate, you also won’t have to worry about any potential traces of THC within it - while there also won’t be any other cannabinoids to complement the effect of the CBD oil, it will be THC-free, too.
What is the Price of the Lazarus Naturals CBD Oil for Cancer?
If you choose Lazarus Naturals as the “best CBD oil for cancer”, you’ll have two distinct options to pick from:
Definitely one of the most affordable providers around!
Ranks #7 out of 7 CBD Oils
- + Huge range of products
- + Independent lab tested
- + Organically-grown
- - Little information about the company
CBDfx is one of the bigger names in the CBD industry - that’s because the brand offers its customer high-quality, potent CBD products.
How could they not be potent, though - the company sells full-spectrum CBD oil. If your reasoning behind finding the best CBD oil for cancer is to alleviate some symptoms of severe anxiety, lessen nausea or even deal with physical pain from the treatment or the disease itself, full-spectrum is the way to go.
CBDfx also tests all of its products - the full-spectrum CBD oil included - with independent labs. You can rest assured that you’ll be receiving high-quality products, and that they won’t have any toxins or other additives inside of them.
What is the Price of the CBDfx CBD oil for Cancer?
As far as the best CBD oil for cancer goes, CBDfx offers customers a pretty wide range of different tinctures to pick form. You’ll be able to choose from a few different flavors, and the oil comes in sizes of 500mg ($59,99), 1000mg ($99,99) and 1500mg ($119,99).
All things considered, the price tags do make sense, especially when you filter in the fact that the company sells high-end, potent CBD oils. Definitely an option worth checking out, not only for people who are interested in the topic of CBD oil and cancer!
Best CBD Oil for Cancer: Before You Buy
Before you go out, decide and purchase some of the best CBD oil for cancer, there are a few things that you need to understand, first. I’ve already hinted at some of them at the beginning of this article, but them being as important as they are, further elaborating is definitely necessary.
CBD Oil and Cancer: What’s the Correlation?
As mentioned before, there are many different reasons for why a person suffering from cancer (or their loved one) might decide to try CBD out, as an alternative method of mitigating the effects that the disease has on your body and mind.
With that said, however, all of these reasons can be grouped up into a few bigger categories - let’s check them out:
- Fatigue and sleep deprivation. While cancer itself is often symptomless at the beginning, there are a few factors that might cause you to feel constantly tired and sleep-deprived. Two, actually - treatment, and anxiety. The best CBD oil for cancer can help with both of those.
If you feel completely drained, yet still can’t fall asleep or even just rest for a minute, cannabidiol can soothe your nerves down, which, in turn, will relax your muscles and allow you to feel calmer, in general. While CBD won’t make you feel “more energized”, it can certainly help you maintain (semi)proper sleep schedules.
- Anxiety, stress and depression. Cancer is tiring and painful, sure, but for many, the largest battle happens in the mind. From the moment you hear the diagnosis, to when you first tell your friends and family about it, to the treatment sessions and anxiety before every check-up, it takes a huge toll on your mental health.
The effects that CBD has in reducing anxiety and alleviating depression symptoms aren’t anything new - given that this is one of the main spoken-about benefits of the product, that’s no surprise. With the right product, you can mitigate the issues by quite a bit, reduce your anxiety levels and be able to breathe, both literally and figuratively.
- Nausea and physical pain. This point is actually mostly related to the treatment that you might receive. The most common treatment of cancer is chemotherapy (although new forms of treatment are being experimented-with every single day). In general, most people who undergo chemo feel very sick after, with physical pain being a common acquaintance.
Note, however, that physical pain can be caused by cancer itself - even more often than you might think.
Whether it’s because of treatment or the disease, choosing the best CBD oil for cancer will likely alleviate the pain, and help you feel less nauseous, overall.
- Slows the spread of cancer cells. I’ve mentioned this at some point earlier in the article, but CBD has been proven to slow down the spread of some specific cancer cells. While only a few types of cancer have been tested as of yet, this is great news for anyone looking for the best CBD oil for cancer treatment and cancer itself.
While there are other reasons why you might be looking for the products in question, most people fall into at least a few of these categories, if not all.
Where to Buy CBD Oil for Cancer?
Now, the next question that you might naturally have is - where?
Naturally, whatever the reason it is that you’re searching for and purchasing CBD products (be it cancer, or something else), you’d probably want to buy it from reliable and trustworthy brands, right?
Well, that’s the answer - if you want to know where to buy CBD oil for cancer, all you need to do is scroll up this article and check out each of the brands’ pages. All of the companies mentioned on the list have earned a reputation of being top-tier CBD product providers, and so it does not matter which one it is that you end up going with.
Which of the CBD Oil Categories Should I Pick?
This is yet another important issue to solve before deciding on the brand and making the purchase.
In total, there are three categories that you can pick from - CBD isolates, broad-spectrum and full-spectrum oils. Each of them is very different, and have their own benefits and shortcomings:
- CBD isolates. CBD isolates are pure CBD products, meaning that they do not contain any other cannabinoids from the hemp plant except, of course, cannabidiol itself. While this makes the isolates relatively weak when compared to other alternatives, many people still like them because of the fact that they do not contain any THC - the stuff that makes you high when you smoke marijuana.
- Broad-spectrum products. Broad-spectrum CBD products lie somewhere in the middle - truth be told, their potency and “pureness” as far as THC is concerned often depends solemnly on the brand in question. Most companies do try to achieve the “best of both worlds” - minimal or non-existant traces of THC, yet proper potency.
- Full-spectrum CBD products. Full-spectrum CBD products tend to contain some amounts of THC (if you’re purchasing them from a legitimate company, it’s not going to surpass the legal 0,3% mark) - that’s exactly the thing that “makes it or breaks it” for most people. That’s because full-spectrum products are the most potent out of all three of the categories, and will suit anyone who’s looking for the best CBD oil for cancer treatment and other, serious problems.
Now that you have all of that information in front of you, all that’s left to do is decide on the best option for yourself. If you just need something to help you relax, isolates or broad-spectrum products might suffice. If, however, you’re suffering from more serious symptoms and treatment drawbacks, you might think about going with one of the full-spectrum CBD oil providers.
While cancer may often seem like an unconquerable mountain, there are many different tools out there that can help you or your loved one out in fighting the disease - the best CBD oil for cancer is just one of them.
I sincerely hope that this article was useful for you, and wish you all the strength and luck in the world. Keep on fighting the good fight!
Please keep in mind, though, that before you start using any CBD-based or related products, you should always consult with your family doctor. While I can tell you about the general collective feeling that most people have about certain CBD providers, this information should never substitute that of professional advice.
Exclusive cbdMD Coupon
Don't miss this limited-time opportunity to save big. Use this special 15% off coupon code, choose top-rated cbdMD products & improve your well-being!
✓ Fact Checked
1. Sindiswa T. Lukhele and Lesetja R. Motadi: 'Cannabidiol rather than Cannabis sativa extracts inhibit cell growth and induce apoptosis in cervical cancer cells'
2. Natalie E. Zlebnik and Joseph F. Cheer: 'Beyond the CB1 Receptor: Is Cannabidiol the Answer for Disorders of Motivation?'
3. Jonathan L C Lee, Leandro J Bertoglio, Francisco S Guimarães, and Carl W Stevenson: 'Cannabidiol regulation of emotion and emotional memory processing: relevance for treating anxiety‐related and substance abuse disorders'